- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Off Road Driving Experience Days
- Shooting Experiences - UK
- Fishing Experience Days -UK
- Contact Us
- Affiliate Disclosure
Sunday, 26 April 2015
1971 LANDROVER SERIES 2A SWB TAX EXEMPT - Chester le Street, United Kingdom
1971 LANDROVER SERIES 2A SWB +TAX EXEMPT+
Up for auction is our fantastic 1971 Short Wheelbase Landrover Series 2A.
After many happy adventures together (especially in the snow) it’s finally time to say goodbye!
- Bronze Green with Safari Roof
- Overdrive and Free wheeling hubs
- 4 x New tyres
- 10 x months MOT with FREE road tax (classed as an Historic Vehicle!)
- Original Chassis - with recent welding to keep her going!
- 2 litre reconditioned Diesel Engine with 83,000 miles on the clock
- Recent exhaust system
- Engine smokes when cold, less so when running warm
- She’s been looked after at our local Land Rover dealer (we have receipts to prove it)
- She is listed on the Series 2 Club
This is an original landy and inevitably has rust in places but she is still solid and has never broke down on us, aways starts first time. During the bad snowy winters a few year ago she ploughed through without any difficulties at all!
I've tried to give you an accurate picture of her condition, but I recommend arranging a viewing prior to bidding. Feel free to make us an offer if you wish, we’ll happily consider them but PLEASE NOTE: we will be listing our vehicle for sale elsewhere and will close this auction early if we accept an offer.