- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Off Road Driving Experience Days
- Shooting Experiences - UK
- Fishing Experience Days -UK
- Contact Us
- Affiliate Disclosure
Sunday, 31 October 2021
2005 Land Rover Defender 110 XS Double Cab Pick Up Td5 4x4 Diesel Manual Stunning truck and drives beautifully
This is my lovely Land Rover Defender Double cab pick up.
2005 truck with 142k miles on it.
All doors are Puma doors which I fitted and which cost me 3000.00.
Full XS spec so it comes with air con, central locking,
heated seats and electric windows.
New interior that just looks great.
I could go on and details everything that I’ve done to it
but it can all be seen in the photos.
It needs to go as I have an LS3 conversion to fund.
Please don’t make me a silly offer as I know what I’m doing.
Don’t bid if you cannot collect within 7 days
and if you’re not willing to pay a 500.00 deposit
within 24 hours of winning.
There is no reserve and I have started it low as it needs to go.
It is a smooth quick truck that I’d be happy to have anyone come and test drive.
Monday, 25 October 2021
Metallic atlantis blue with contrasting patterned grey interior
a fabulous original pre launch land rover 110 registered in august of 1998
this example is equipped with limited edition paintwork, air conditioning,
sundown windows, full rhino roof rack and rear step ladder, side steps,
5 spoke alloy wheels, 4 mud flaps and a host of other extras
the all important chassis and front bulkhead are in excellent order
with no welding
one of the most original factory vehicles to come to market in recent years
Wednesday, 13 October 2021
LANDROVER DEFENDER 90 2.4 2010
LOADS OF ADD-ONS AS LISTED BELOW
FULLY WAXOILED UNDERNEATH 2021
REMAPPED ECU (PULLS LIKE A TRAIN)
MOT’d til JAN 2022 (CAN RE-TEST IF REQUIRED)
ELECTRIC FRONT WINDOWS
CARPETS FRONT & REAR AND SOUND DEADING
NEW LED LIGHT BAR
LED HEAD LIGHTS
COLOUR CODED WING MIRRORS
NEW WINCH BUMPER WITH DOUBLE LED DRL’s
WIPAC LED SIDE AND REAR LIGHTS
REAR LED WORKLIGHTS
RED BOOSTER CLUTCH
NEW CLUTCH LESS THAN 3000 MILES AGO
UPGRADED REAR HEAVY DUTY SPRINGS
3” STAINLESS EXHAUST WITH NO SILENCERS. (CAT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED)
FRONT ELECTRIC WINCH WITH WIRELESS REMOTE
REAR NAS BAR
FRONT & REAR LANDROVER MUDFLAPS
LANDROVER FRONT MATS
LANDROVER REAR MAT
REAR WASH WIPE
REAR HEATED SCREEN
GAS STRUT ON REAR DOOR
NEW REAR WHEEL CARRIER WITH UNUSED WHEEL AND TYRE
ALACANTARA HEAD LINING
REAR BULKHEAD DELETE
REAR PRIVACY GLASS CONVERSION INCLUDING REAR DOOR
LANDROVER DIAMOND CUT ALLOYS
BF GOODRICH A/T TYRES
NEW FRONT & REAR DISCS & PADS
RECENT FULL SERVICE INCLUDING DIFFS AND GEARBOX
SONY APPLEPLAY/ANDROID STERIO
FRONT AND REAR FACING DASH CAM
OPTIMIL STEERING BOSS
OPTIMIL BONNET HINGES
OPTIMIL DOOR HANDLES
OPTIMIL WINDSCREEN MOUNTS
OPTIMIL DOOR HINGES
SIGMA THATCHAM CAT 1 ALARM
NO SCAMS OR TIMEWASTERS.
NOT DESPERATE TO SELL SO STUPID OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED
CLEARED FUNDS ON COLLECTION
Tuesday, 12 October 2021
2015 65 Reg LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 ADVENTURE LIMITED EDITION 2.2 TDCi PX welcome Delivery Available / Full LR Service History / 2 keys
Thursday, 7 October 2021
LHD LAND ROVER DEFENDER 130 D/CAB 5TH WHEEL, INC EXPEDITION & FLATBED TRAILER 2008, 2.4TDCI, CAN BE SOLD SEPERATLEY
Tuesday, 5 October 2021
This Land Rover Defender has been progressively up-graded over the past few years.
It was originally a military vehicle (1987) so really was a Defender of the realm! Military registration number 52-KG-30 served with 14 Signals, 237 Squadron who were an electronic counter measures unit supporting 20th Armoured Brigade. I’ve recently added a 20th Armoured decal as a nod to it’s history.
The odometer currently reads 144905 miles but most parts have been changed including the engine so this is pretty irrelevant.
It was MOT’d on 11/8/2021 (144,820 miles) Passed with no advice.
The normally aspirated 2.5 diesel engine was replaced with a, pretty much bomb proof, 300tdi before my ownership.
Below is a list of the work That’s recently been done. It was a long term project. Everything that has been done has been to the highest standard and as can be imagined cost a ‘lot’ of money !
Exterior and Engine bay.
• Checker plate to wing tops and rear quarter panels
• NA Spec LED lights (all)
• Crystal headlight units
• Rear LED flood lamp
• Steel rock slider sills
• ManTec swing away spare wheel carrier
• ‘Dixon Bate’ tow hitch
• Rear step
• Military front bumper, front steering guard and rear diff guard
• Snorkel and engine bay connection to air cleaner (needs fitting)
• Silicone pipes to radiator and intercooler – ‘Flat Dog’
• External bodywork re painted Land Rover Keswick Green (2014)
• Genuine Land Rover Aluminium wheels and spacers.
• Protective ‘Waxyoil’ (type) under body protection.
• New Rear Side Windows and seals.
• Original Driver and passenger seats rebuilt and recovered (Exmoor trim kit)
• Seat risers
• Centre dash console – ‘Raptor’
• Vintage (RAF) push button engine start
• Leather covering to existing dashboard elements
• ‘QT’ Leather covered steering wheel
• ‘TTI’ CB unit with external aerial (currently not working as I removed the aerial)
• ‘Sony’ DAB radio and external aerial
• Sound proofing – Noise Killer , La Salle and Dynamat
• Carpeting and rubber matting - Exmoor Trim’
• La Salle Head fibreglass linings and interior trim.
• Steering wheel lock (removable)
Heating system upgraded
Braking system mostly replaced.