Lived in Jersey until 3 years ago hence the low mileage and great condition including the chassis as they didn't salt the roads over there.
Quite a bit of history helping to back up the mileage (was only doing 2-3k per year in Jersey).
It really is a great example and a sought after spec of an appreciating classic. I've seen these 4 doors sell for £30k+
- Extremely low mileage of 59,402 miles.
- The most eye-catching and appealing colour they made them in.
- Cloth interior is in great condition - and much more user friendly and easier to live with than the leather.
- Full MOT just issued with no advisories.
- Not long since it was serviced.
- Everything works as it should - no electrical gremlins.
- Drives faultlessly well and very smooth.
- I also have original exhaust and rear parcel shelf in the garage.
- Extremely original example
- Original chassis extremely good condition and very solid throughout.
As always, I would recommend you come and view the car if interested in buying.
Only reason for sale is I've got a Defender 110 XS ready for collection on 1 March 2016.
A desirable, fast appreciating classic that is totally reliable and can be enjoyed immediately.
View Details - Additional Photos