- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Off Road Driving Experience Days
- Shooting Experiences - UK
- Fishing Experience Days -UK
- Contact Us
Saturday, 23 April 2016
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 110 300Tdi - For Sale
For sale is my Land Rover Defender 110 300Tdi.
It's a long wheelbase soft top, great for accepting awkward size loads (wide opening compared to normal back door) - fits more in. Plus, converts in 15 minutes into a pickup, still keeping the cabin covered, also great for summer fun.
The bit you should know about is an inch & a half tear to canvas on the rear. That's it! Very immaculate, in and out. The Landie looks great!
· CD player/radio with USB connection
· Low genuine mileage: under 77,500 miles.
· 300 tdi - a very versatile engine, and the best for the balance of simplicity and modern efficiency.
· Power steering.
· Disc brakes all round.
· Multi-height tow bar.
· 2 swivel points.
· 3ml black chequered plate.
· Stainless steel bull bar.
· Steering guard.
· Front and back Dif guards.
· Has x2 bench seats with seat belts, but one is not currently being used.
· The underside has been fully wax-oiled in 2014 by 'rust master' which has a five-year warranty.
3 year old Exmoor Trim canvas hood - very good. Ex-MOD vehicle - it came out of the MOD in 2004. It's been well-cared for by all previous owners. 4 months MOT remaining.
If you have a desire to purchase a good defender, you will not be disappointed with this one. I will be very sad to see it go - such a useful tool, not just a vehicle - and whoever purchases the vehicle will undoubtedly have as much fun using it as I have had.
Please come and view if you can, but if not be sure I will help you as much as I can with questions should you wish to buy.