- A Steering and Sump Guard protects from rock, tree root and stump damage, etc.
- Fits all standard Land Rover Defenders, 90, 110 and 130.
- Heavy duty 6mm thick mild steel with zinc platin.
- Side brackets are also 6 mm thick with 10 mm thick towing eyelets welded onto the brackets to provide extra strength.
- Very easy to fit, it bolts onto the chassis.
- The kit includes nuts, bolts and washers fitting kit (stainless steel) BUT NOT Shackles with pins.
- Standard finish is zinc plating but can easily also be spray painted prior to fitting.
- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Off Road Driving Experience Days
- Shooting Experiences - UK
- Fishing Experience Days -UK
- Contact Us
- Affiliate Disclosure
Saturday, 8 April 2017
Steering Guard for Land Rover Defender (6mm steel)
NOTE - you can fit both this Steering Guard and our Winch Bumper at the same time, see thumbnails for a photo.