- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Off Road Driving Experience Days
- Shooting Experiences - UK
- Fishing Experience Days -UK
- Contact Us
Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Land Rover Defender TD5 110 Station wagon monster Dare to different offroad
This truck is so eye catching! It gets alot of attention everywhere it goes!
This defender is totally different with its personalised graphics and our own personal logo. We are extreamly proud of our truck but need to expand and would like to re invent and personalise a new truck much like we have done this one.
Its a 2000 model X Reg Remapped by aliving tuning drives great, Defender 110 TD5 County Currently has 6 seats, all retrimmed in Orange and black with the LR Challenge 4x4 logo.
Has Covered 185000 on the clock, But since we bought this trucks its had no expenses spared, not much of the standard truck we bought is left. If it's needed anything we've changed it.
We will be sad to part with this truck as it gives such a great feeling and there is nothing else like it on the road!
When we first took owner ship of this defender it was a green original example, Being Land Rover Parts and accessory dealers we've changed most bits, and added a few fun extras like a 52" light bar and some new black 7" halo LED headlights to name but a few.
Bits we've done,
- Its had a Full Respray in Pearl Orange which shines, the ipad photos do not do justice - ( bottom of doors do have a few bubbles hence mountain graphics)
- A puma style bonnet,
- 2" lift kit terrafirma Medium Load - Terrafirma Wide Arches - Man Tec Spare Wheel Carrier
- 35" wheels and tyres on offset rims - Brand New Radiator Custom made for extra Cooling
- Larger Intercooler, Straight through Exhaust ( reasonably loud )
- Snorkel kit like of the James Bond defenders
- Full LED lights - Led Head lights - Led Roof Light - Led Rear Lights - Led Front spot lights
- Winch Bumper - 13000LB Poly Rope Winch - Full custom Leather with the LR Challenge 4x4 logo embrodered in the seats, full height rear seats rather than the standard half height.
Just had New Clutch and gearbox, with higher ratio transfer box. Being a Land Rover it still has a few jobs that can be bettered but over all it looks great and is totally different in more ways than one. The pictures just dont do this truck justice! You really must see it to appreciate its totally individual look compared to anything else on the road!
The Paintwork is in good condition really does shine when it catches the sun with a glittery finish, does have the odd inperfection like most spray jobs but over all looks great. rear door and bottom of doors has slightly bubbled but cant really see it and doesn't effect the overall look of the truck, The Chassis has been undersealed, its solid, but is 16 years old.
Drives really well. Pulls like a train. We do a fair few Land Rover show etc so had to be able to handle motorway pace etc has been to alive tuning and they have given this the stage 2 treatment so somewhere around 185 bhp
Mot expires on the 28th Aug but can put a fresh 12 months on if required for cost of mot.