- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Off Road Driving Experience Days
- Shooting Experiences - UK
- Fishing Experience Days -UK
- Contact Us
- Affiliate Disclosure
Thursday, 16 May 2019
Landrover Defender Ambulance conversion/Overland/Camper
Sellers Comments -
Landrover Defender 200 TDI 1991 with only 33,000 miles from new. Very good condition and ready to go.
Previously owned by Ambulance authority so well maintained and serviced as per schedule. The vehicle pulls and runs very well and all works as it should.
· 13 months MOT. (Taken for MOT early) Currently tax exempt.
· 2.5 litre turbo diesel with intercooler. (Good balance of power and economy)
· Five speed gearbox with high and low ratio and center differential lock
· Upgraded headlights
· LED front indicators and side lights which are brighter and don’t require bulb changes
· Just serviced including semi-synthetic Oil and Oil filter, Air filter and Fuel filter.
· New front brake discs and ABC Greenstuff pads for extra stioping power
· Front differential oil changed at same time as brakes and hubs were taken off and cleaned/readajusted.
· Prop shafts and univeral joints re-greased.
· 5 X immaculate alloy wheels with expensive Continental all terrain tyres with good grip on them. These provide a good balance of road grip and off road performance. The spare is still new. Comes with two further spare steel wheels both with very good grip for overland trips
· Original tool kit comprising of jack beam, foot, jack spanner and wheel block. Also comes with tools such as spanners still in their original Landover roll bag.
· Detachable tow bar and electrics
· Underneath of vehicle recently wax oiled with high quality Bilthamber protective wax.
· Bilstein springs and dampers
· Bonnet, door and sill chequer protective plates
· CB radio wiring present with aerial
· Built in specialist battery charger for use when stored.
Cab in very good condition with no obvious wear and tear.
New front floor mats
Centre cubby box with drink holders
All gauges and instruments in good working order
Insulated walls and roof to keep heat in and cold out
· · Four windows, two that open with tinting on lower parts for privacy and to reduce heat glare
New Auxiliary heating in rear
Full LED lighting and low light/low power function.
Rear spot light
Over cab storage
Over window storage
· Two very high quality cabinets with work surface for cooker etc and locking drawers below.
· Rear step
· High level rear lights
· Rear fog and reversing lights.
· Foldable high quality rear seat with seatbelt. (Can be removed or relocated if required)
· T Twin revolving fresh air vents
· Detachable tow bar.