- Santorini Metallic Black.
- ABS/ Traction control
- Genuine Landover expedition roof rack with;
- 4x 55w spot lights inc fitting (wired for main beam only - switched) – switch is genuine Landrover dash switch.
- 2x LED rear reverse/work lights
- Genuine Landrover Roof rack ladder
- Bespoke 1 piece galvanised, and powder coated welded wire mesh flooring to roof rack
- Genuine Defender alloys with BFgoodridge all-terrain tyres x5 with locking nuts
- Factory fitted Side step / rails
- Mantec Swing away rear carrier
- Mammouth anodized Chequer plate kit
- Mantec Snorkel
- Aluminium sump guard anodized for corrosion protection (bespoke)
- Silver grill and head light surrounds
- Front Head Light grills
- Heavy Duty Towbar
- Intensive rust proofing regime carried out when I purchased, including: Full underbody and chassis internal clean, chassis cavity wax and waxoil applied.
- Sound proofing to interior rear load area, and bespoke rubber flooring carried out to rear.
- New front rubber matting.
- USB/Bluetooth factory stereo.
- Centre cubby box
- Black cloth interior.
- NB 2.4m Hannibal Awning with 3xsides with bespoke mounting bracket (to allow fitting to defender roof rack) – Not included but available at extra cost.
- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Off Road Driving Experience Days
- Shooting Experiences - UK
- Fishing Experience Days -UK
- Contact Us
- Affiliate Disclosure
Wednesday, 17 April 2019
2013 /13 Landrover Defender 110 2.2 tdci puma Utility CSW view Exeter or Swindon *HUGE SPEC* BFGs Mantec Snorkel Hannibal awning
Sellers Comments -
I have owned this for over 4 years now – only for sale due to lack of use (+ 2nd baby on the way and house works) and have done about 3k miles/ year for the last 2 years, so just not being used enough.
As you should expect from a vehicle of this age it’s in superb condition, mechanically perfect, drives really well and cosmetically excellent (odd minor blemish but on the whole very good). I am mechanically minded and pretty fastidious with my cars and any work done is done right – no bodging!