- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Off Road Driving Experience Days
- Shooting Experiences - UK
- Fishing Experience Days -UK
- Contact Us
- Affiliate Disclosure
Monday, 25 October 2021
Land Rover Defender TD5 Black
Sellers Comments -
Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 1999 model. Finished in Santorini Black. This car has had thousands spent to make it look like this. Extras include.
- Gloss black Land River Boost alloy wheels with BF Goodrich tyres.
- Bespoke Puma front bonnet with grille with defender black badge.
- KBX gloss black front grille and light surrounds.
- KBX gloss black wing top air vents and side vents.
- New gloss black front bumper with led day running lights.
- Diamond front head lights and smoked side lamps front and rear.
- LED roof halo bar.
- KBX side steps.
- 40mm wheel spacers.
- New front diff guard.
- Tow bar and power point.
- New Land Rover mud flaps.
- Black badge set front and rear.
- Chequer plate wing tops and fill kit.
- Front Alcantara suede and leather front racing seats.
- Land Rover central tray.
- Alcantara suede racing steering wheel.
- Diamond stitched Alcantara headlining front and rear.
- Carpeted rear.
The Land Rover has been well maintained throughout, new electrical loom fitted, chassis and crossmembers solid, very good condition throughout with lots of extras. Pulls great and has been remapped for extra performance and fuel economy.
These cars are getting more and more rare and harder to come by, especially in this condition and specification. Values are increasing yearly.
Posted by All About London at 21:14