- Galvanised chassis
- Winch Bumper
- Roll Cage
- Roof console
- New brake discs, pads and calipers all round
- Mach 5 steel wheels (very rare these days) fitted with BFG all terrains 40% tread at a guess.
- Both axles replaced with more modern ones.
- Automatic gearbox fitted from a TD5 Discovery - Reconditioned by Ashcroft Transmissions
- Transfer box with a higher ratio gearing fitted on the high range. - Fitted and reconditioned by Ashcroft Transmissions
- Quad tech rear body - needs side gullwing doors making to finish it.
- LED lights fitted
- Custom build rock slider bars fitted.
- Later doors fitted with electric windows and central locking
- Genuine special vehicles Land Rover
- New exhaust system throughout
- Engine and gearbox recently serviced with fresh oil.
- The vehicle was rebuilt from the ground up 10 years and stainless bolts used where possible and new high tensile bolts used where needed
- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Off Road Driving Experience Days
- Shooting Experiences - UK
- Fishing Experience Days -UK
- Contact Us
- Affiliate Disclosure
Sunday, 14 July 2019
2.5 Landrover defender 130 Crewcab - Galvanised Chassis - Small project
Sellers Comments -
Number plate not included - I will get it back on to its original plate before sale.