- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Experience Days
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- Contact Us
- What is diesel bug?
Tuesday, 3 December 2013
Details >> 2007 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 COUNTY HT SWB GREY TDCi Puma Alive Tuned | Auction Sale
Current Mileage: 65,711 Still in use so will go up
For sale is my Land Rover Defender 90 07 TDCi which i've owned for the past 3 years. Unfortunately now with working down in Essex and travelling to and from Shropshire every weekend i need something sensible for the journey.
Please note this vehicle was a Category D. It was stolen and recovered with dents/damage to the bodywork. This was all repaired to a high standard by Hewitts of Wolverhampton. It was then brought by another local man before I purchased it off him just over 3 years ago. Due to it being a Cat D there is no history for it before but I have extensive invoices/receipts for parts during my ownership but unfortunately no service history as I’ve carried out all routine servicing.
Viewing is welcomed and wholly recommended. She’s a good looking motor but with these vehicles she’s obviously isn’t showroom standard so for my peace of mind and yours I’d prefer viewing before purchase. Viewing is in the Bridgnorth area of Shropshire. For viewing please message me on here or text 07976831143. If you'd like to phone me about the vehicle please message or text first.
· Bonatti Grey, few minor scratches down the sides, small dent to bonnet and dent to rear offside
· 5x Predator Black Gloss alloy wheels with 5x BF Goodrich 265/70r17 Tyres all with at least 8mm, spare not attached at time of pictures
· Alloys are showing signs of age now as highlighted by the picture showing the worst one
· 3 piece steering guard
· Repainted rear Cross member
· Adjustable tow bar
· Front bumper has slight crease in for being used to tow off
· Aerial had a brave battle with a branch but lost so radio signal can be patchy at times
· Bonnet has one small bump in it but this could easily be knocked out
· As shown in the 2nd picture i did manage to reverse in to a tree stump and dent the rear offside corner
· Alived Stage 2 Tuned engine includes:
o Alive Ultimate Black Intercooler
o Samco XDB Intercooler hoses
o Alive Stage 2 remap
o Paddocks spares grade 409 stainless decat
o Janspeed grade 309 sports silencer
· Serviced by myself between every 6,000 to 9,000 miles
· New Turbo less than a month ago
· Standard MT82 6 speed gearbox coupled to LT320 transfer box
o Transfer box and diff oils changed 3,000 ago for recommended 75w90 semi synthetic
· Rear offside bearing changed less than 1,000 miles ago for Timken
· Transfer box has minor leak as does the rear diff
· EBC grooved and dimpled disks up front
· Standard discs on rear, less than 1,000 miles old
· New mintex pads to be fitted all round
· Fairly standard 90 HT interior with cloth seats and TDCi dash
o Remote central locking, works for both front doors but won’t unlock back door but will lock it. Have to use the key to unlock rear.
o Electric front windows
o Central tray
o Sony head unit fitted with aux-in
· Small crack in the gearstick gaitor
· Sound proofing round battery boxing starting to look quite tatty
· Standard 90 HT rear with carpet for middle section and some basic Ply with black cloth side inserts. Slightly scratched in the back but nothing excessive
· Full headlining
· Wind screen wipers don’t park properly anymore
· There is no warranty implied or given with the vehicle, once the vehicle is purchased ownership for the vehicle is passed on and therefore no implications can be passed back to the previous owner (myself) which is why I’ve tried to be as honest as possible in the description.
· £250 deposit via paypal is required 24 hours after purchase with the remaining amount to be paid off either as a cleared bank transfer for cash on collection. The money must of cleared before collection is allowed.
· The final bid/agreed price is the selling price. There will be no bartering after. Any attempts at bartering will be politely declined and the correct complaints channels will be followed through eBay.