- History - LandRover
- Land Rover Engines
- Chassis Numbering
- Paint Codes
- Engine Oils
- Tips On Buying Landrovers
- MOT - History Checker
- HPI -Check
- Insurance Services
- Fuel Finder
- Land Rover T-Shirts
- Experience Days
- Land Rover Gift Ideas
- Facebook - Social Media
- What is diesel bug?
- Category Insurance Write Off's A,B,C and D
- Contact Us
Tuesday, 17 October 2017
Land Rover Defender 110 Station Wagon 200tdi
Sellers Comments -
For sale is my cherished 1991 Defender, reluctantly needing to go to a new home as I have purchased a much newer model and I am told that I’m not allowed to have two Defenders! I have owned her for over 5 years and she has been used most weeks for family outings, camping, etc.
The 200tdi is said by some to be the best engine ever put into a Land Rover and it has started and run, on the turn of the key, every time, throughout the years I have owned her.
She has covered 175k miles, and she is now 26 years old so she is not pristine, but she’s not bad either, and a typical reliable example of a Defender of her age. I want to sell her to a new owner who will continue to improve her, as her value appreciates over time.
MOT until March 2018. Has had an oil service every year too.
Within the past 5 years she has had new fuel tank, rear shock absorbers, driver/passenger footwells, headlamps, handbrake cable, etc. Full history and receipts file for the period that I have owned her.
Two sets of keys.
Paintwork based on the Defender ‘Fire and Ice’ special edition.
- Height adjustable ball and jaw tow bar with step, single 12v electric socket and spare trailer number plate.
- Low profile roof rack with access ladder (so it still fits under typical car-park height restrictions)
- Roll cage
- Chequer plate wing protectors
- A-Bar with Wipac 4x4 Spot Lamps
- BF Goodrich All Terrain Tyres (x5).
- Power Steering
- Cubby Box
Based in Herne Bay, Kent.