Green Bronze/Ivory Hood
Only covered 840 miles since last MOT! (BRAND NEW MOT TO WINNING BIDDER!)
Fairey Overdrive serviced and works perfectly
Landrover Defender Seats
Landrover Defender SideStep
Central Brand new quality cubby box
Front and rear bumper restoration
2250cc Diesel Engine
4 New Pirelli Scorpion 7.50 x R16C 112/110 N M&S Tyres.
New spare on bonnet.
Landrover Specialist Recent Service and Underside restoration with relevant paperwork.
(Promech...see pics of paperwork)
The following completed 840 miles ago:-
- Engine oil
- Oil filter change
- Fuel filter change
- Checked all other levels and topped up
- Greased and Lubricated
- New front springs and straps
- Replaced 4 x U/bolts and nuts
- New Shackle pins front and rear
- Fitted 2 Brand New Prop Shafts
- Fitted 4 Brand New shocks
- 4 wheel drive overall inc 2 new drive shafts and drive members
- Adjusted 4 wheel drive lever
- Rewired new spots
- Stripped out and rewired
- New Headlamp surrounds
- Hand brake service/adjustment/overall
- New exhaust supports
- Fitted new swivel pin steering kit
- Fitted new seatbelt receivers
I WILL ARRANGE FOR A BRAND NEW M.O.T ON THE VEHICLE TO THE WINNING BIDDER.
Not so good points:
Front wing offside and near side showing dents/character
Rear door rusted on tailgate
2 front doors showing rust inside but all restorable (this was my next job!) and reasonably cheap to complete.
The drive is as good as a series can get and never fails to start. A very reliable work horse with soft top/convertible fun in the summer!
A daily commute/workhorse with full restoration potential just around the corner...I'll be sad to see her go!
Happy Bidding! and any inspection welcome.